The Excellent Armsling is a high quality, supportive and breathable arm sling. It provides support, stabilisation and limits upper limb movements whilst holding the arm in the correct position. A highly supportive arm sling – recommended for arm or wrist injuries where immobilisation or rest is required. Made from high quality and breathable mesh-constructed material for additional comfort when wearing. Features a padded shoulder strap for comfort and support, holding the arm, hand and wrist comfortably and in the correct position. Closes and adjusts easily with one hand using a fastening buckle. Includes an additional band for the shoulder.
Indications for Use:
- Support following shoulder surgery.
- Shoulder Immobilisation
- Shoulder Injury
- Forearm Support
- Stabilisation and immobilization of the scapulohumeral joint.
- Arm Immobilisation
- Arm Injury
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Broken Clavicle / Broken Collar Bone
- Flail Arm
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Recommended for effective, comfortable and breathable arm immobilisation and support following an arm or wrist injury or during rehabilitation.
- Made from high quality, mesh-constructed materials for comfort and to promote air-flow to reduce heat build-up when worn. 100% latex free.
- Features a single handed, easily adjustable and padded should strap for additional comfort. This can be adjusted to ensure the arm is held in the correct, comfortable position.
- Easy to fit, adjust and remove. Includes a shoulder pad that can be moved into the correct position. Once the strap length has been adjusted for a perfect fit the sling is then fastened and opened using a buckle clip for ease.
- Available in 3 sizes – Small, Medium and Large – please see our measurement guide to work our your required size. Bilateral design – can be used on the right or the left arm. Supplied new in packaging with full fitting and care instructions. Washable at 40˚C.
How to measure / find your correct size:
Measure the length from your elbow to your finger tips in centimetres and choose from the size ranges below:
- Small – up to 30 cm
- Medium – 30-42 cm
- Large – 42+ cm